Thursday, January 20, 2011

They see me rollin’, they hatin’


Sup my fellow readers. Sorry I haven't been updating for quiet awhile. Been very uber busy with school stuffs and activities. School is school. Nothing interesting though. 
So anyways, for co-curriculum activity I'm joining SSAAS Marching Band as usual. I love my school band, it's ze best. Then for sports and clubs I registered for Hockey and Photography club. I'm trying my best to be active for all those curriculum activities. All de best for me, hihi.
I heard that Justin Bieber, Maroon 5, Maher Zain, Michael Buble and emm Deftones are coming to Malaysia. I was like whaaaaaat?! Why suddenly ramai yg nk datang Malaysia ni, haha. I decided to go to Justin Bieber, Maher Zain and Moroon 5. I've already bought the tickets to Justin's and Maher Zain's concert. So, yeah, godai to all the JB haters -.-


I got school tomorrow and fakyah I'm too lazy to go. Too lazy to get up in the morning and take a shower. I hate it, so much. Can't wait to finish school

I'll be posting soon, xo's

Kthxbai


No comments:

Post a Comment